1875 - Karol Miarka took over the printing house. He started to provide publishing and editorial services, printed books and magazines which helped to develop Polish national identity on the Polish territory annexed by Austria. After his death his work was carried on by his sons - Karol and Paweł. Karol built the present seat, where he printed the works of Polish classics. The printing house was in those days one of the bigger and more modern printing plants and – what is important – it was a Polish printing house employing Polish specialists.
1911 - The change of the owner. Adam Napieralski bought shares in the printing house.
1920 - The printing house was bought by Józef Herman. New machines were purchased and editorial services were extended.
1949 - Nationalization. The descendants of Józef Herman lost the printing house, which then was transformed into Plant No. 4, a branch of Printing Plants in Katowice [Zakład nr 4 Zakładów Graficznych w Katowicach].
1993 - Adolf Jańczyk, a man who understands the importance of tradition and the Polish printing industry, became the new owner of the printing house, which opened a new page in the history of the plant in Mikołów. This period was characterized by further dynamic development. The plant was transformed from a job work printing house into a house printing books and magazines.
2001 - The Heidelberg company installed in the plant the second Speedmaster half-format press with the image control system CPC 24. The printing house implemented an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System confirmed by RW TŰV Essen certificates.
2003 - The Kolbus company installed a new adhesive binding machine for paperback binding and the Heidelberg company introduced a Computer to Plate system fitted with a violet laser.
2006 - The purchase of a CD 102 full-format press from the Heidelberg company.
2008 - The Heidelberg company installed a new 5-colour Speedmaster XL 105 full-format press and a new Computer to Plate system fitted with a thermal imagesetter. The bookbinding workshop was equipped with an up-to-date four-fold folding machine and a thread sewing machine intended for adhesive and sewn binding.
2010 - The Müller Martini company installed a new line for adhesive paperback binding. New services were added: PUR gluing which replaces thread sewing and the option to manufacture covers with flaps on the production line. The Heidelberg company installed a new 5-colour Heidelberg XL 75 press. Following an audit in May, the printing house was awarded a Quality Austria certificate.
2011 – The Title of Ambassador of Polish Economy 2011 in category: Exporter. Title awarded by chairman of Business Centre Club
2013 – Investments made in previous years have enabled dynamic growth of export in the EU markets.
43-190 Mikołów, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 1+48 32 326 20 90